How to manage my work area?
The Work area page is your entering page on the platform. After login in, you will access this page.
In this area you have several widgets (small applications) available that can quickly assist you on the consultation of new content on the platform, on your business evolution, among other subjects.
Only Mine VS My Company
On the top center of the page, you can choose your default view between “Only Mine” and “My Company” by clicking on the settings icon.
You will have available two views where you can easily filter your tenders:
Only Mine - Only appears the information of the procedures created by you (that you are the owner of).
My company - Appears the information of all procedures of your company (that you have access to).
01. After clicking on your filter, the option selected will be in blue.
02. If you wish to change your default view, it can be easily changed by clicking on the “Settings” icon available at the side of the two options. When clicking on the settings Icon it will appear a modal with two radio buttons “Mine” and “All” and a button to “Save”, after saving your default view will always be selected when you enter on this page.
How to search for specific tenders?
On the tender’s widget you will have available some quick information regarding your tenders:
01. To follow your procedures status, you can click on the following filters/folders which will filter the content of the table:
- On Going;
- Under Approval;
- Ready for Analysis/Ready to Open;
- With New Message.
02. After clicking on your filter, you will be presented with your results on the table.
03. If you wish for a detailed meaning of each color/folder and each icon, you can click on this icon (i) available at the side of the graphic.
04. To go to the procedures manager on the correspondence folder, you just have to double click on your filter. Example: if you double click on the option “With New Message” it will open the message manager.
On the right side of the widget, you have the procedures according to the folder/filter selected, displayed by the last updated/changed one to the oldest.
Organized by columns, you will have some detailed information of your tenders:
• You will find the reference, title and the type of tender. By clicking on the reference, you will be redirected to the respective buyer dossier.
• The status of your procedure identified by color and name and the number of proposals received for that tender.
• Icons regarding one of the following actions that occurred on the tender: milestone, message, approval pending, amendment. To know more regarding the meaning of each icon you can click on the icon (i) available beside the graphic.
• On the last column, it will be shown the hour of the last update.
How to Search?
On top of the widget you have available a search area. As you are typing we will suggest you several options to search for. If nothing is written on the text box and you click on “search”, you will go to the procedure’s manager, indicating that no results were found in your search.
Buttons “Create Tender” and “See all Tenders”
• On this widget, at the right side, you will have available a button “Create Tender” which will redirect you to the procedures list where you will be able to choose the procedure you want to create.
• Above you have available a button “See all Tenders” which will redirect you to the procedure’s manager where you can access to all your tenders.
How to create your task?
• The button “New task” will open a drawer where you can create the manual tasks without leaving your work area.
This widget will be divided into two areas:
1. On the left side, the user will have a small resume of the tasks and most important deadlines;
2. On the right side there will be a small calendar.
Your tasks will be divided by:
• Delayed - If the due date of the task/milestone has already overdue it will be presented on this tab.
• Today - On the today there will be presented the tasks and milestones that due on the current day.
• Upcoming - On the upcoming will be shown the tasks/milestones that will due on the next 5 days.
For a better organization of your tasks, each task and milestone will have a correspondent icon and label.
The small calendar on the right side, is connected with your agenda.
• You can click on each day and you will see the tasks/milestones that due on that day presented on small modal like in Figure 8.
• If you wish, you can click on “Download.ics”, and your task will be downloaded to your Outlook account as an appointment.