The login is the gateway to the platform. With username and password, you can access the platform, your work area and your business.
01. In the website of your market, click Login at the top right corner of the page and you will be directed to the landing page of the platform.
02. On the login page of the platform, enter your username and password and then click on Login.
03. If your user is associated with more than one company/entity, select the one that you pretend to login.
04. You will be redirected to your work area on the platform, according to the services subscribed by the company/entity and its user profile.
Login with Certificate
01. In the landing page of the platform. Click on Sign in with Certificate. Login with certificate does not require entering username and password.
02. You will be presented with a list of certificates installed on your browser. Select the certificate associated to your user and click OK.
03. If the selected certificate is not valid to complete the operation or you enter a wrong certificate authentication password, the platform will inform you.
04. If your user is associated with more than one company/entity, select the one that you pretend to login.
05. You will be directed to your work area on the platform, according to the services subscribed by the company/entity and its user profile.
06. If you have not subscribed to any service on the platform, you will be presented with the area of how to start.
Forgot your Username?
There are two options to recover the username.
01. First alternative is to login with authentication certificate and then, verify user settings and your username.
02. The second alternative is to get in phone contact with Vortal so that the username can be provided to you after responding to some security questions.
Forgot your Password?
01. In the login area, click on “Forgot your password?”.
02. After writing your username, the user has two options to recover the password using, by email or by your security question.
03. Choosing by email, enter your username and click on Send E-mail. In the email address associated with your user, you will receive an email with a link. When you click the link, you will be directed to the page in which you can recover your password.
04. Choosing to recover the password by your security question, respond to the Security Question with your answer selected in the register form and define a new password.
05. Click on Change Password and afterwards Login to the platform with your username and new password you have defined.